Lucy Monostone is a deceased former American pop star and terrorist, Lucy Monostone is thought by the mysterious corporation at the heart of the conspiracy to be the perfect killer. While genetic engineering can recreate Monostone's body, the challenge appears to be recreating his soul in order for the ultimate murderer to be reborn. It seems that this can only be achieved by combining a number of personalities, representing the different parts of Monostone, into a single vessel.





viernes, 18 de diciembre de 2009

My inmortal beloved.

Good morning, on July 7

My thoughts go out to you, my inmortal beloved.
I can live only wholly with you or not at all.
Be calm, my life, my all. Only by calm consideration of our existence can we archieve our purpose to live together.
Oh continue to love me, never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved.

Ever thine.
Ever mine.
Ever ours.

-Beethoven-





Siempre te amaré, mi amado inmortal.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario